HomeOwner Association(HOA) Dues are the responsibility of every homeowner in Stonehaven Estates.
These dues are used to pay for all the amenities and management of the community.
To understand how your HOA Dues are used, take a look at our Budget.
Every Homeowner should have recieved a Payment Booklet containing monthly payment coupons.
There are a number of ways to make payment:
Send payment to the address printed on the payment coupon, along with payment coupon:
By ACH Direct Payment. Use the "Authorization Agreement for Direct Payments (ACH Debits)" included as the first page in your payment booklet.
By Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Stonehaven Estates Homeowners Association
- FirstService Residential
- PO BOX 028100
- Miami, FL 33102-8100
- Login to the FirstService Resident Login
- Select "pay association fee" under the "my account" tab.
- Select Payment Type
- Pay by Credit Card
- Pay by Direct Debit (Check)
- Make Payment
If you have any questions, or are having difficulties meeting you financial obligations to the community, contact the Management Company. (561-296-1524).
- When dues are not paid as required by our bylaws, the HOA will inform the Homeowner that a payment was missed.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of first warning, then a second warning letter will be sent.
The letter will also state that their Resident Gate Access will be deactivated.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of the second warning, a final warning letter will be sent.
- If payment is not received within 10 days of final warning, the account will be sent to our legal staff for collections.
If you are having financial issues, please contact the management co. before your account is sent to collections.